Transform your eyelashes with semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Let our experts give you the long, luscious lashes you’ve been longing for. Applying one lash at a time to your natural eyelashes, we can transform your eyes with beautiful, longer lashes to enhance your natural beauty.
*Every first-time lash client must have a consultation prior to booking your first service.
Full Set Classic Lashes $150
(Includes a 10% discount on same day purchase of lash homecare to maintain your lashes)
These premium lashes are soft, flexible and contain special micropore fibers that aid in bonding extensions to the natural lash. They are polished, sculpted and tapered to look like just like a natural lash. They come in many different lengths, curl and thickness so they can be customized to suit you.
Two week lash fill $49
Three week lash fill $59
Four week lash fill $69
Full Set Faux Mink Lashes $169
Includes a 10% discount on same day purchase of lash homecare to maintain your lashes.
Faux mink lashes are glossier, lighter in weight, softer and more flexible.
Two week lash fill $59
Three week lash fill $69
Four week lash fill $79
Eyelash Extension Removal
Removal of all eyelash extensions $45
(includes an application of lash enhancing serum)
Removal of extensions applied elsewhere $60
(includes an application of lash enhancing serum)
Lash Art $1 each
Jewel toned colored lashes
Add some eye lights to your lovely lashes. These beautiful lashes come in a rainbow of rich dazzling colors, choose one color or more to accent your eyes or choose more than one.
Candy Lashes $2 each
These lashes will definitely add sparkle to your eyes. The lashes are dipped in a brilliant colored crystal glitter, then added just where you want them.
Crystals 2 for $5.00
Strip Tease $20
Not wanting to commit, or just want a glamorous look for a night out? Then this is the look for you! Select your favorite strip lashes from our lash boutique and our pros will expertly apply them for you. Go ahead; be a tease! Price of lashes not included.
Frequently asked questions:
Why must I have a consultation before I have eyelash extensions applied?
- Because we are working next to your eyes, we must ensure a safe service. Guests may be allergic to the adhesives used during the service, may have seasonal allergies, may have recently had an eye infection or been exposed to someone who has, or may have had laser or other surgery on their eyes. Not everyone is a candidate for this service. Even if you’ve had eyelash extensions applied elsewhere, we require that you come in for a consultation to determine your expectations, and to answer any questions you might have. Please be wary if a consultation is not required elsewhere.
Is there a charge for the consultation?
- The consultation is a complimentary service; however we do secure your reservation with a credit card. The card is charged only if you do not show, or cancel at the last minute. This complimentary service has a value of $35 plus GST.
How long do the eyelash extensions last?
- The lash extensions last the life span of your natural lash. Most guests have their lash extensions filled every two to four weeks to keep them looking lush and full.
- Hair or lash growth is a predetermined function of the body. Lashes (and all hair) follow a three-phase growing cycle and eventually fall out. The first cycle is the Anagen, or growth phase, during which the lashes actively grow. This stage lasts between 30 and 45 days. Only about 40 percent of the upper lashes and 15 percent of the lower lashes are in this stage at any given time. The next stage is the Catagen, or transition phase. During this time, the lash stops growing. Because a hair follicle needs to complete the Catagen stage before it can move to the next phase, a lash that falls out or is plucked out during this stage will not grow back immediately. The Catagen phase typically lasts between two and three weeks. The last stage is the Telogen, or resting phase. The hairs on your head that fall out when you shampoo or brush your hair are in this resting phase. Because each individual eyelash is in its own phase of the growing cycle, it’s normal to lose a few lashes most days. Most people shed between one and five lashes from each eye daily, depending on their growth cycle. Shedding a few lash extensions within the first few days is normal, as those lashes were at the end of their growth cycle.
What are the lashes made of?
- We have two styles of lashes; synthetic polyester and synthetic mink. As synthetics cause fewer allergic reactions, eyelash extensions are crafted from synthetic polyester. They are soft and come in different lengths and thicknesses and two different types of curl, as well as several different colors. They look and feel soft and natural when placed on your natural lash.
What is the difference between synthetic polyester and synthetic mink lashes?
- Synthetic polyester lashes are soft, flexible, and contain special micropore fibers that aid in bonding extensions to the natural lash. They are polished, sculpted, and tapered to look just like a natural lash. Synthetic mink lashes are glossier, lighter in weight, softer, and more flexible. We choose to use only faux mink as opposed to real mink, as testing has shown that there is a higher percentage of people who have adverse reactions to extensions made from animal hair, such as mink.
How do you know what will look good on me?
- Each lash service is personalized to suit you and is determined during your consultation. The thickness, length and curl are each determined by the condition and health of your own lashes, as well as your preferences. The overall effect is added curl, thickness, and length, while still looking natural.
Why do my lash extensions look different than my friends’ lashes?
- Everyone’s lashes are different. Some people have naturally long or thick lashes, while some have short or sparse lashes. Because we attach the extension to an existing lash, those with thicker longer lashes will have a more dramatic result than someone with fine, thin lashes. A thin lash will not support a very long thick lash, so we must then customize the length and thickness to suit that particular individual. Most people have 150 to 200 lashes on each upper lash line; however, some people have more lashes on one eye. In such cases, your lash stylist will apply fewer extensions to the eye with more lashes, in order to create a balanced appearance.
I have alopecia and do not have any natural lashes. Can you help me?
- Because you have no lashes we are not able to apply a set of eyelash extensions. The only recourse would be to apply a strip of false lashes. We cannot apply lash extensions for anyone with this condition or anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
How long does an eyelash extension application take?
- Depending on the number of lashes being applied, having a full set of extensions can take between 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Touch-ups can take anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes.
How are they applied?
- Please arrive for your appointment with your lashes completely free of mascara. If you are wearing full makeup, all traces of mascara must be removed, so please arrive early. You will then recline on a warmed treatment bed in a private room. Your lash stylist will place conditioning eye pads below your lower lashes and above your upper lashes. While you relax with your eyes closed, your lash stylist will attach your lovely new lashes to your existing lashes one at a time. Your eyes cannot be opened during the service. There is absolutely no discomfort and most people fall asleep, so this is a great time to catch a nap. You will leave refreshed and with a gorgeous new look.
How do I care for my eyelash extensions?
- Do not swim, shower or sit in a hot tub or sauna for 48 hours after your lashes are applied, as this will cause the glue to loosen. After 48 hours you are free to enjoy all your regular activities. You may wear mascara that has been approved for lash extensions. Never wear waterproof mascara; it cannot be removed without damaging the adhesive, and will destroy the bond that adheres the eyelash extensions. Most brands of mascara contain ingredients that break down the adhesive bond, causing the extensions to shed. We carry all the support products you need to protect your investment, including mascara, makeup remover, and sealant, which prolongs the wear of the adhesive.
How much does the service cost?
- The major investment is the first application, $150 for a basic full set of lashes and $169 for mink. Candied glitter lashes and Swarovski crystals can be added at an additional cost. Lash touch-ups range from $49 to $79 and should take place every two to four weeks. All reservations must be secured with a valid credit card. Applying lash extensions is an art, and just as with a nail enhancement or hair styling, it can cost more to have your lashes applied by a professional who specializes in and excels at this service.
- You can save on lash touch-ups by purchasing a series of three or six touch-ups. Because a series is prepaid, it can be used in place of a credit card to secure future bookings.
- A note of caution: Applying eyelash extensions properly takes time when the procedure is done by a professionally trained and highly skilled technician. The result is a safe, naturally beautiful, and flattering set of lashes. Having a consultation prior to your lash application is very important. Be wary of this service if you have not been asked to have a consultation, if the price is low compared to the rest of the market, or if your questions are not answered to your satisfaction. Do not hesitate to ask where technicians were trained and certified, how much experience they have performing this service, or for references. As a professional, your technician should be happy to oblige.
How soon can have my lashes done?
- Because this is such a popular service, space is limited. Please call our reservation desk and we will be happy to book your consultation.